Date 1 – Thursday 22nd April 2021
Date 2 – Friday 14th May 2021
Date 3 – Friday 27th August 2021
Time 8:30am – 5pm (morning, lunch, and afternoon breaks).
This workshop will allow participants to consider how to remain true empirically based principles of treatment for OCD while incorporating stylistic differences. The workshop will highlight my own clinical observations and anecdotes over ten years.
The workshop will cover:
- How to assess and diagnose OCD accurately, and why it matters.
- How to formulate using the cognitive appraisal model
- How to start to tackle “stuckness” and rigidity.
- What techniques may be most helpful when.
- Behavioural experiments and why they are under-rated.
- How to use and do exposure response prevention well.
$350 (standard group max 25)
Contact for organisational training.
Group and student discounts are available.
Click this link to secure your spot.
The workbook will be delivered electronically following the workshop. You have permission to use this workbook with your clients and for your own personal use. The workshop offers a total of 8 CPD points.